The power of ideas through the development of innovative research tools
- 2014 Focus Competition: Results of Project Preselection
- 2013 Explore Competition: Selection of 3 new projects
- CQDM 5 years already and many achievements!
- Drug-enabling technology innovations get boost through OCE-CQDM Life Sciences R&D challenge
- Two new collaborative projects funded by CQDM and the Ontario Centres of Excellence under CQDM’s Quebec-Ontario program
- CQDM and the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center announce a new international partnership program
CQDM is a meeting ground for all stakeholders in biopharmaceutical research and whose principal mission is to fund research projects carried out in partnership between the academic and hospital milieus in the public sector and the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in the private sector.
An innovative Canadian initiative, CQDM has a twofold goal: to accelerate the drug discovery process and to develop safer and more effective drugs.
Established under an innovative public-private partnership model, CQDM puts the needs of the pharmaceutical industry at the very centre of its concerns.