|CQDM is launching a new program to fund activities carried out in companies that are part of collaborative R & D projects in artificial intelligence applicable to the biopharmaceutical sector.
The main eligibility criteria are:
- Companies with a minimum of two Quebec SMEs or startups;
- Project carried out with one or more research institution(s) such as universities, hospitals and CCTTs; minimum 20% of the project;
- A minimum of one intern per year per company must be hired for the duration of the project;
- Minimum industrial contribution of 25% (cash + in-kind);
- Project duration: up to three years.
- Up to 50% of eligible expenses incurred in businesses and research institutions;
- Maximum funding of $150,000 per eligible partner company, for a total of up to $600,000 (for a project value of $1.2M involving four companies).
Please contact Mathieu Paquette at email@example.com to discuss your project or to indicate your intent to apply.
For a summary of the program objectives and eligibility criteria, please consult the overview.
To complete your budget setup, consult and complete the budget grid.
For more detailed information, please consult the call guide.