Since its creation, CQDM has raised nearly $190 million to fund the development of approximately 130 drugs addressing major health challenges, including cancer, neurodegenerative and metabolic diseases.
CQDM is a biopharmaceutical research consortium whose mission is to fund the development of innovative tools and technologies that accelerate the development of safe and effective drugs. We bring together world-leading pharmaceutical organizations, several Canadian biotech companies, the best researchers from the public and private sectors, as well as the Canadian and Québec governments. Our collaborative approach bridges the funding gap needed to drive innovation, especially where early-stage research is concerned.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
We are looking for a dynamic and versatile at multiple levels, results-oriented individual to work closely with the Director of Administration and Accounting.
In more detail, the person holding this position will perform the following primary functions:
• Assist with general human resources, accounting and other functions.
• Manage expense reports and assist with bookkeeping.
• Document management, formatting, translations as needed.
• Manage simple changes to the website.
• Manage correspondence and contacts.
• Coordinate the organization of events with the events team.
• Prepare and follow up on meetings, conferences and assist in setting up presentations.
• Purchase office supplies and equipment and manage related inventories.
• Coordinate technical support with external partners.
• Collaborate in the management of office space, facilities.
• Administrative and technological process improvements.
• And other administrative tasks.
• Have an A.E.C. (Attestation of Collegial Studies – ACS) or D.E.C. (College Diploma – CD) in
office automation or any other training with experience in the field.
• Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Excellent organizational and time management skills focused on achieving goals and desired outcomes.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and to to prioritize.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with management.
• Self-motivation, proactivity, initiative and ability to fit into a small, agile organization.
• Attention to detail and compliance.
• Knowledge of technology.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• Knowledge of SAGE or Quick books accounting system an asset.
• Fluently bilingual, with good writing skills in French and English.
We are a small non-profit organization, with a young, agile and dynamic team of highly qualified professionals. Many opportunities exist for staff to quickly assume a greater leadership role, and for personal and professional development.
CQDM offers competitive employment conditions and a flexible hybrid working environment (where the benefits of working from home are recognized). CQDM’s offices are located in downtown Montréal, near the Place d’Armes metro station. When working from home, the employee is responsible for ensuring access to a secured Internet and an adequate workspace.
We offer competitive compensation based on your qualifications, a comprehensive group insurance plan, reasonable reimbursement for professional fees and training activities, and a great vacation plan.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be contacted.
Take the chance to make an impact by creating a product that brings positive change to the world!