|CQDM is launching a new program to fund activities carried out in companies that are part of collaborative R & D projects in artificial intelligence applicable to the biopharmaceutical sector.
The main eligibility criteria are:
- Companies with a minimum of two Quebec SMEs or startups;
- Project carried out with one or more research institution(s) such as universities, hospitals and CCTTs; minimum 20% of the project;
- A minimum of one intern per year per company must be hired for the duration of the project;
- Minimum industrial contribution of 25% (cash + in-kind);
- Project duration: up to three years.
- Up to 50% of eligible expenses incurred in businesses and research institutions;
- Maximum funding of $150,000 per eligible partner company, for a total of up to $600,000 (for a project value of $1.2M involving four companies).
Please contact Nadia Dubé at firstname.lastname@example.org or Sébastien Bergeron at email@example.com to discuss your project or to indicate your intent to apply.
For a summary of the program objectives and eligibility criteria, please consult the overview.
For more detailed information, please consult the call guide.