March 17th 2020 – In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and as part of its mission to accelerate the discovery and development of safer and more effective drugs and vaccines, CQDM offers the governments of Canada and Quebec its full collaboration to find innovative solutions addressing this crisis and help those affected by the virus.
CQDM is also committed to supporting biopharmaceutical companies in the deployment of their discoveries. Accordingly, CQDM has decided to launch a call for solutions to all members of its network.
If you have solutions to the current crisis in the following areas, please contact us as soon as possible:
- Treatment, prevention or diagnostic tools
- Enabling technologies that accelerate the development of vaccines, drugs or diagnostic tests
- Methods to accelerate or improve clinical trials
- Methods for monitoring and controlling the evolution of the virus
- Improving production and supply methods
- Any other technology or approach that provides solutions to the most pressing issues associated with the pandemic
Please contact : Nadia Dubé