CQDM is launching a new program to fund activities carried out in companies that are part of collaborative R & D projects in artificial intelligence applicable to the biopharmaceutical sector.
The main eligibility criteria are:
- Minimum of two Quebec companies, including at least one SME;
- Project carried out with one or more research institution(s) member(s) of the QuébecInnove network (such as universities and CCTTs; minimum 20% of the project);
- A minimum of one intern per year per company must be hired for the duration of the project;
- Minimum industrial contribution of 25% (cash + in-kind);
- Project duration: up to three years.
- Up to 50% of eligible expenses incurred in businesses and research institutions that are members of the QuébecInnove network;
- Maximum funding of $150,000 per eligible partner company, for a total of up to $ 750,000 (for a project value of $1.5M involving five companies).
Please note the upcoming submission deadline: Thursday January 9, 2020.
Please contact Nadia Dubé at firstname.lastname@example.org if you intend to submit an application.