Since its inception, CQDM has raised more than $275 million to fund the development of 150 + drugs addressing major health challenges, including cancer, neurodegenerative and metabolic diseases.
CQDM is a biopharmaceutical research consortium whose mission is to fund the development of innovative tools and technologies that accelerate the development of safe and effective drugs. We bring together world-leading pharmaceutical organizations, several Canadian biotech companies, the best researchers from the public and private sectors, as well as the Canadian and Québec governments. Our collaborative approach bridges the funding gap needed to drive innovation, especially where early-stage research is concerned.
Under the supervision/responsibility of the Senior Director, Accounting and Finance, the incumbent will play an important role in supporting CQDM\’s administrative needs and will work in collaboration with the management team to ensure an organized and efficient work environment.
- Assist with general human resources, accounting, and other functions.
- Manage expense reports and assist with bookkeeping.
- Document management, formatting, translations as needed.
- Manage simple changes to the website.
- Manage correspondence and contacts.
- Coordinate the organization of events with the events team.
- Prepare and follow up on meetings, conferences and assist in setting up presentations.
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and manage related inventories.
- Coordinate technical support with external partners.
- Collaborate in the management of office space, facilities.
- Administrative and technological process improvements.
- And other administrative tasks.
- Have an A.E.C. (Attestation of Collegial Studies – ACS) or D.E.C. (College Diploma – CD) in
office automation or any other training with experience in the field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Accounting experience, an asset.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent organizational and time management skills focused on achieving goals and desired outcomes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and to to prioritize.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with management.
- Self-motivation, proactivity, initiative, and ability to fit into a small, agile organization.
- Attention to detail and compliance.
- Knowledge of technology.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of SAGE or Quick books accounting system an asset.
- Fluently bilingual, with good writing skills in French and English.
We are a small non-profit organization, with a young, agile, and dynamic team of highly qualified professionals. Many opportunities exist for employees to quickly assume a greater leadership role, and for personal and professional development.
CQDM offers competitive employment conditions and a flexible hybrid working environment. CQDM’s offices are in downtown Montréal, near the Square Victoria metro station.
We offer competitive salaries, in line with your qualifications, a comprehensive group insurance plan, and a great vacation plan.
CQDM is looking for diverse profiles that will enrich the team; therefore, all people who share our passion for the advancement of health research and collaboration are invited to apply regardless of their age, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, origin, or disability.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected will be contacted.
Take the chance to make an impact by creating a product that brings positive change to the world.